LIGHTING TEXT UNDER THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
İSTANBUL ÖDEME VE ELEKTRONİK PARA A.Ş. The personal data in İSTANBUL ÖDEME VE ELEKTRONİK PARA A.Ş. are under warranty. İSTANBUL ÖDEME VE ELEKTRONİK PARA A.Ş. as, we take the necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure that personal data is safely stored and processed in accordance with the law, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”). Within the scope of this Law on the Protection of Personal Data, a Clarification Text has been issued in order to inform you within the scope of the transfer and transfer of data.
1. For What Purpose Personal Data Can Be Processed
Your personal data shall be processed by İSTANBUL ÖDEME VE ELEKTRONİK PARA A.Ş. in accordance with the Law. Although it may vary depending on the service provided by İSTANBUL ÖDEME VE ELEKTRONİK PARA A.Ş. automatically or non-automatically, İSTANBUL ÖDEME VE ELEKTRONİK PARA A.Ş. units and offices, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically. When you use our website or visit our website and social media channels, your personal data will be created and updated and processed. .S. by;
• To ensure that our legal obligations are fulfilled as required or required by legal regulations,
• İSTANBUL ÖDEME VE ELEKTRONİK PARA A.Ş. To carry out the necessary work by the relevant units in order to carry out the commercial activities specified in the articles of association in accordance with the legislation and the relevant company policies, and to carry out the activities in this direction, determination, planning and implementation,
• İSTANBUL ÖDEME VE ELEKTRONİK PARA A.Ş. Customizing the service products and projects offered by the company according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the people concerned, providing information about products, services and projects,
• Providing an effective customer service,
• Presenting services and offers,
• Carrying out all kinds of marketing and advertising activities,
• Determining visitor profiles,
• Ensuring the commercial reliability of İSTANBUL ÖDEME VE ELEKTRONİK PARA A.Ş.,
• Ensuring that requests, demands and complaints are answered and resolved,
• Providing support services to Customers and Visitors within the scope of the contract and within the framework of service standards,
• İSTANBUL ÖDEME VE ELEKTRONİK PARA A.Ş. Establishing and managing information technology infrastructure,
• Marketing, compliance management, vendor/supplier management,
• Planning, auditing and execution of information security processes,
• br>• Planning and execution of employees' access authorizations to Data Owner information,
• Follow-up of financial and/or accounting transactions, including billing,
• Follow-up of legal affairs,
• Planning and execution of corporate communication activities,
• It can be processed in order to ensure that the data is correct and up-to-date.
2. Transfer of Personal Data and Transfer Purposes
Your personal data; In accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the Law and in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, in line with the legitimate and lawful personal data processing purposes of ISTANBUL ÖDEME VE ELEKTRONİK PARA A.Ş. VE ELECTRONIC MONEY INC. for the following purposes; the necessary work to be done by our business units to benefit you,
• Ensuring the legal and commercial security of the persons with whom we have business relations (administrative operations for communication carried out by İSTANBUL ÖDEME VE ELEKTRONİK PARA A.Ş., İSTANBUL ÖDEME VE ELEKTRONİK PARA A.Ş. To ensure the physical security and control of the locations of . İSTANBUL ÖDEME VE ELEKTRONİK PARA A.Ş. authorities, business partners, suppliers, shareholders, legally authorized institutions and organizations.
Your personal data will be transferred to ISTANBUL ÖDEME VE ELEKTRONİK PARA A. You can get detailed information about the transfer by www.ist-pay.com.